In-House Training Courses
Business Acumen Course
First Time to be Professional Manager
By Asst.Prof.Dr. Rathavoot Ruthankoon
Overview and Background
Managerial work is a very different job compare with operational level. Persons to be promoted to management level need to have deep understanding of “Manager’s work”.
Modern managers should have many competencies such as understanding the organization’s vision, idea of leadership, assigning and monitoring tasks, managing subordinates, analytical thinking, etc. These various issues challenge new management level very much.
The KCT Academy’s “First Step to Becoming a Professional Management” course is for new managers showing what they should have. The training uses knowledge transfer through activities and workshops aiming to adjust trainees to have knowledge, understanding, and have a managerial mindset in order to perform the duty efficiently and effectively
The course aims to make participants to be new age managers understanding the principles and methods of:
- Strategic alignment of organization policy to operational work
- Leadership mindset and understanding of team
- Teamwork management, task assigning, evaluation
- Motivation and coaching
- Process improvement and development thinking
- Creative thinking skill
- Reporting & presentation skill for executive
- Communication and Good personal characters
|1||9:00-10:15 น.||Overview of linking the vision of the organization |
|2||10:30-12:00 น.||Leadership and understanding of the team |
|3||13:00-14.30 น.||Team management, Assignment, evaluation, and follow up |
|4||14.45:00-16:00 น.||Motivation and coaching |
|1||9:00-10:15 น.||The development of better work. Process Improvement |
|2||10:30-12:00 น.||Creative thinking skills for managers 4.0 |
|3||13:00-14.30 น.||Reporting and presentation |
|4||14.45:-16:00 น.||Good communication and personality |
Lecture, case studies, discussion, and Work shop
Up to 30 related position participants
Training duration 2 days
- Seminar and learning styles Theory 20: Practice 80
- Lecture to transferring knowledge to participants
- Brainstorming activities enter “participation”
- Examples / case studies to see more “clear pictures”
- The seminar uses adult learning model combined with practice, focusing is on participants as center of the training, setting up questions for express their ideas. Instructor asks participants to comment and present.
- The Program content includes informative lectures with VDO, group activities, brainstorming, practice (Work Shop), case studies and presentation.
Ready to join our knowledge castle?
Find the right program for your organization and achieve your goals today