In-House Training Courses
Business Acumen Course
Agile and Growth Mindset
By Asst.Prof.Dr. Rathavoot Ruthankoon
Business competition nowadays is not only fierce but has changed dramatically. There are technological changes, changes in customers’ needs, organizational changes those companies should be faced. One of the most popular strategies for dealing with them is “Agile”.
Agile is both working culture and process improvement suiting with an innovation project or software development project; it is a guideline focusing on organization to work quickly. We will see the use of mixed functionality like scrum, kanban, sprint and retrospective to make new adaptive working environment. This course provides both lecture and workshop to make audience to understand and implement agile in organization.
“This suggests that effective agile teamwork requires a specific attitude towards the team and other people as well as proactive and open mind of the individuals.” Miler and Gaida (2019)
Things that make people progress in their work and succeed in life are not just knowledge or skills but background attitude from own mind. Good mindset makes person intend to move forward to learn, stepping forward to improve even further. The Growth Mindset is a popular concept that make people a self-improvement perspective, focus on success, courage to learn, courage to solve problems, try new things, overcome mistakes, fast recovery, having a positive view of work, proactive work, positive efforts and success. The benefit will be conveyed to organiztion they work with. The Growth Mindset program by KCT Academy aims to create the participants to understand the growth mindset conceptual framework and convey it through lectures and workshop activities in a sustainable way.
- To make participants understand of Agile concept and culture.
- To make participants understand searching for user stories and prioritizing to select product backlog.
- To make participants understand scrum management and process improvement through workshop practice.
- To make participants understand the concepts of Growth Mindset and Fixed Mindset.
- To make participants understand and use Growth Mindset in various situations. Everyday life Improved work and personal development
- To make participants can use the Growth Mindset for various roles in the workplace and maintain the Growth Mindset by themselves.
|1||9:00-10:30 น.||Basic knowledge about Agile and Scrum. |
|2||10:30-12:00 น.||How to get user stories and create product backlog prioritization |
|3||13:00-14.15 น.||Create product backlog/ prioritization/ setup scrum plan. |
|4||14:30-16:00 น. |
|1||9:00-10:30 น.||Group Presentation and Wrapup for Agile and Scrum |
|2||10:30-12:00 น.||Growth Mindsret |
|3||13:00-14.15 น.||Understanding of Growth Mindset and Fixed Mindset |
Lecture, case studies, discussion, and Work shop
Up to 30 related position participants
Training duration 2 days
- Seminar and learning styles Theory 20: Practice 80
- Lecture to transferring knowledge to participants
- Brainstorming activities enter “participation”
- Examples / case studies to see more “clear pictures”
- The seminar uses adult learning model combined with practice, focusing is on participants as center of the training, setting up questions for express their ideas. Instructor asks participants to comment and present.
- The Program content includes informative lectures with VDO, group activities, brainstorming, practice (Work Shop), case studies and presentation.
Ready to join our knowledge castle?
Find the right program for your organization and achieve your goals today